Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My Weird House

I have a super duper weird house. And I can't believe that I'm just noticing this! First of all down by the woods there's this wolf in its den and it never comes out. It just sits there and stares at me then blinks. Stare and blink. You'd think that would get boring after a while.

Then I went to the other side of my yard and found this random phantom dude going, "hee hee heee". And next to him was this other phantom in the ice!!! What idiot would put their friend in the ice?!?! I mean yeah, I get into fights with my friends sometimes but gosh I don't turn them into a Popsicle. Weirdo.

After that I went upstairs to talk to Charlie because I'd had enough of this crazy stuff. But it was really cold up there. I mean colder than it usually is considering I live in a snow fort. So instead of walking back downstairs to get my sweater I decided to figure out why it was so cold. My coldness led me to an upstairs level that I didn't even know I had! And in it there was this weird swirling wind thing!!! Who would even put that there?!?! It also had my magic mirror in it. I was looking for that. . .


No comments:

Post a Comment