Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Malfunctioning Cocoa

I woke up from a very peaceful nap to the smell of smoke. Uh-oh. Well I followed the smoke and found that it was coming from my hot cocoa machine!! Double uh-oh. So I quickly grabbed some tea and dumped it on the machine. It just made the fire worse. Then I had this brilliant idea: to put my rug on it!! So I dragged my rug over and threw it on the machine. And the best part is that it actually worked!!! Well there's kinda this flame that doesn't go out now but it should be ok... not that big of a fire hazard right?

 Then I decided to see if the machine still worked. It mostly does. The hot cocoa comes out not so hot (more like warmish), and the cinnamon sticks are all crumbly, but it still tastes good!


No comments:

Post a Comment