Monday, April 23, 2012

I Meet Charlie

Today I got home from Jam Mart Clothing and grabbed a hot cocoa in a blue mug. (blue is my FAVE!!!!) Then I was about to go upstairs and take a nap when I came across this random purple guy in my house. I was about to yell, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE??", at him but then I realized he was kinda cute.

So instead I said, "Hi I'm Enchanted, whats you name?" He didn't reply. I don't think he talks much. So I asked, "Is your name Charlie?" (I love the name Charlie) He just flopped onto his face. I took that as a yes. Charlie didn't move so I picked him up and put him upstairs next to my awesome bed and my penguin plushie, Mr. Popper. We'll make such a perfect couple, don't you think?!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment